Whilst the temperatures in the city soar the Mask team has been checking out the best bars for refreshing cocktails. Have a read of the team’s favourite bars and their tipples of choice!
Hannah Robson – Events and Sales Director
- Dalloway Terrace – Rose Blossom
- Blind Pig – I will always remember the one called Rye N Air which is amazing
- Andina – Pisco Sour
- Milk and Honey – My favourite of all cocktails, the Espresso Martini
Amy Deal – Account Director
- The Long Bar at the Sanderson – The Long Bar have a Bombay sapphire partnership at the moment,
so it has to be the Ginger Persuasion cocktail
- Mr Foggs House of Botanicals – All their cocktails are served in beautiful ways, my personal fave is Apple Blossom
- Madison – Madison just opened a Mount Gay pop up, and the rum cocktails are amazing
- Chiltern Firehouse Garden – They do a great classic espresso martini
Ellie Wallace – Account Executive
- The Mandrake – A Passion Flower cocktail on their terrace
- 68 and Boston- They have an extensive wine list! And I do love a New Zealand Sauvignon
- The Coral bar – They have the most beautiful interiors
- Cahoots – On a rainy day, Cahoots is a great cosy spot for some cocktails
Ellie Davies – Account Executive
- Blame Gloria – They have a great happy hour! Passionfruit (aka Pornstar) Martini all the way
- Pergola – I love a glass of Rose and in the summer it’s all about Frose on the rooftop.
- Chocolate Cocktail Club – Perfect place for a dessert with a kick, highly recommend the salted caramel cocktail
- Radio Roof top – Reishi, refreshing and delicious can drink while taking in amazing views of London
Let us know your favourite summer spot!